Australian IPv6 Summit 2006
Your Registration fee for the IPv6 Summit includes:
- the Welcome Reception on the evening of Monday 4 December
- the Summit Dinner on the evening of Tuesday 5 December
- lunch, morning and afternoon tea on Tuesday 5 December and Wednesday 6 December
- lunch, morning and afternoon tea if attending the optional IPv6 Workshop on Monday 4 December
Early Bird registrations must be received before 27 October 2006.
All rates are in Australian dollars (AUD) and include GST.
IPv6 Summit 2006, 5 and 6 December:
- $825 - Full delegate
- $715 - Early bird Full delegate
- $660 - Government or Associate*
- $550 - Early bird Government or Associate*
- $275 - Full-time student
- $70 - Summit Dinner attendance for non-delegate
IPv6 Hands-on Workshop, 4 December:
- $550 - Full delegate
- $275 - Government, student or Associate*
* 'Associate' means member or staff of the host and endorsing organisations: Internet Society of Australia - Australian Electrical and Electronic Manufacturers Association - Smart Internet Technology CRC - National ICT Industry Alliance - IPv6 Downunder - IPv6 Forum - Australian Computer Association
If you join the Internet Society of Australia today, you will immediately qualify for the Associate fees for this Summit and for future events.
Payments can be made via EFT, credit card (Mastercard, Visa or American Express) or cheque. To pay, please go to http://mlaa.com.au/Paymentform.htm and print out and fax to +61 7 3378 9513.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Cancellations must be notified in writing to the Summit administration:
The following cancellation fees apply:
- Before 1 November 2006: $75 cancellation fee
- Before 27 November 2006: 50% refund of fees paid
- After 27 November 2006: no refund, but you are welcome to substitute another delegate
No contact details of delegates will be published, sold or used for any purpose apart from communication about this forum or other relevant information.
Unless otherwise advised at time of registration you will be added to the sponsors and stakeholders list. If you later wish to unsubscribe, please email email@example.com, with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.
Discounted accommodation rates have been negotiated at the Chifley on Northbourne/Marque Hotel. To book your accommodation please use the online registration form, or contact the conference organisers Martin Lack and Associates (Tel: +61 7 3878 2974). Please do not contact the hotel directly. For more information on rates, terms and conditions, please see the Location page.
Registration fees do not include insurance of any kind. It is strongly recommended that at the time you register for the Summit and book your travel you take out an insurance policy of your choice.